Silverdale Self Storage is proud to be a 100% independently locally, Kiwi owned and operated company. Our first self-storage facility opened in Titan Place Silverdale in 1989 followed by our second complex in Anvil Rd in 1994. Our latest complex is at the Top of the Hill Silverdale just on the corner of 29 Hibiscus Coast Highway and Titan Place.
- Our self-storage facilities are primarily located close to motorways or main roads which make them highly visible and easy for customers to find and access.
- Silverdale Self Storage has customers throughout the Rodney District including Whangaparaoa, Orewa, Warkworth, Wainui, Dairy Flat, Helensville the Albany District.
- All units are individual solid wall construction, with the majority of units having roller door access and concrete base floors.
- Drive- Up Storage
- At Silverdale Self Storage all units are at ground level, so you have the convenience of driving up and unloading straight, into your storage unit.
- Generous driveways between units accommodate cars, vans utes, and commercial vehicles. There is plenty of room to park and unload without obstructing others.
- Alert Monitoring have been servicing us with a 24hr security service for the past 15 years. Our complexes are fully fenced and gated with either alarm or camera surveillance. All complexes also have nightly security patrols.
With over 25 years experience in the Self Storage business please phone or e-mail to discuss your storage requirements. In most cases we can quote and confirm availability instantly.